CORALPALOOZA™ DIGITAL 2020 is our FIRST online celebration of coral reefs!
For the past five years, on World Ocean's Day, Coral Restoration Foundation™ has taken out an army of ocean lovers to actively restore coral reefs in Florida and around the world.
This year, however, the world is a little bit different. But, like a healthy coral reef, we are resilient, and we can adapt...
Even though we can't get together in person this year, we are staying true to the spirit of Coralpalooza™ with an action-packed day of celebrating coral reefs - online!
And you can take part for FREE from wherever you are in the world! Join us on our fully interactive digital platform where you can explore:
- Digital booths to live chat with coral experts from around the world
- Never-before-seen content including videos, workshops, and pictures
- Exclusive presentations and interviews with world experts on coral reefs and ocean conservation
- The CRF™ Kids Zone hosted by Captain Coral himself!
- A digital treasure hunt to win CRF™ swag
- Links to our staff on the water where they will be outplanting corals to restore our reefs
You can even be part of the event by sharing your passion for coral reefs.
Submit a 10-second video that could be broadcast to all the Coralpalooza™ Digital 2020 Attendees! Click here!
So, click on the "Register Now" button and join us for our virtual celebration!